Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Eyes of your Heart

Last night when I opened my bible and asked the Holy Spirit to speak to me about what is on my heart, I read this passage:
I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints.- Ephesians 1:18
I have been praying for an answer on making a decision that my heart desires. I want to see what He deems best for our family. I am looking for His signs and leaning on Him.

I will keep my heart open and continue to look upward. My answer will be revealed and my heart just may get what I desire!

If the answer is something other than the one I want, that is ok too. God is in control and knows best. I will suck it up and continue to be happy where I am. :)

Have a great day friends and may God continue to bless you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment