Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Monday, November 7, 2011

Feminine Appeal

I am so thankful that my heart is full of the Holy Spirit. I am thankful that I can feel personally close to the Lord and talk to him about my deepest desires and deepest thoughts. He loves me just the same; always and forever. He has instilled joy and a deep, true love in my heart.

I am reading a book called Feminine Appeal. I really love it and it is touching my soul. It has brought to my attention that I need to spend my days doing what the Lord has called me to do. I just don't know exactly what that is yet. Is it working where I am or somewhere else? Is it to be home with Landen? The Lord and I have started a deep conversation about it. I am looking for His signs and listening for what He has planned for me.

The book has also taught me a new love for my husband. I have always loved him, from the first moment we talked. I have always been thankful and grateful for him but reading the chapter on "The Delight of Loving My Husband" changed something. It gave me a new perspective on him and what he means to me.

I am so excited to keep reading and growing! It is amazing. I was looking for a book to challenge and help my journey and this one is a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment