Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Prayers Please

I have not blogged in a while because I am trying to write out my testimony for Feminar! Mrs. Janet has asked me if I would video tape my testimony to be played at Feminar! That is SO amazing but SO scary! To think that there may be someone in the audience who doesn't know the Lord (me last year) and my testimony could change it for them....WOW!!!

Granted, having it video taped is way better than me being up there trying to talk to 1,000 people!!  I am nervous about putting how I feel about the Lord into words so that everyone else can understand it, what a challenge it has become!

I rewrite it everyday! I only have about 15 more days until we record it and I could use your prayers.

Please pray that the Lord continues to talk to me and speak through me. I want to make it about HIM, He is the one who saved me! And if you don't mind, please pray for my nerves to calm down!! :)

Thank you in advanced awesome friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment