Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Open Me

Here I am with my arms open wide
Asking for You to come up, up inside
Won't You make me new, won't You make me true
Jesus, won't You make me like You, oh
Will You touch my eyes so I can see
Will You touch my ears so I can hear
Will You touch my mind so I can know
Will You touch my heart so I can love You more
Won't You open me

I have blogged these words before. They are from a song by Shawn McDonald, Open Me.  I listened to this song tonight after putting Landen to bed and felt as if I was hearing it for the first time.
 
I do not know what Jesus wants me to see, hear or know. But I do know that my eyes, ears, mind and heart will remain open. It feels like the Messiah is about to mess with me.
 
To be continued...
 
Here is the link if you want to hear it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t07u56kktMk

No comments:

Post a Comment