Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"Out to the Wolves"

This story is too funny not to blog about!

This morning Landen and I went to the church to visit with Mrs. Janet. When we got ready to leave, we walked outside and we saw two "wolves" (really Siberian Huskies, but very wolf like!)

Landen saw them and immediately was interested. But when they turned towards us, Landen's interest turned to panic! I playfully jumped in front of Landen and Mrs. Janet to protect them!! While I was standing guard, Landen started backing up into Mrs. Janet and crying a little.

When I turned around to get out of the way, Mrs. Janet and Landen were inside and had the door shut!!!!  They had thrown me out to the wolves!

When I realized that I was not in danger, it became really funny!

While I was doing my "momma duties", they decided that I could do it alone! Ha ha ha

I love that lady! She is so funny. We had a really good laugh. But Landen never took his eyes off of them, as they laid down close to the door.

They turned out to be harmless, curious dogs. But you never know!!!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment