Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hey Friends!

There has been a lot happen since my last blog. Great and challenging things going in and out of my mind. I am going to try to talk about some things out with out rambling to much. :)

First of all, I have let go of a dear friend. It was a very hard decision; I felt God pressing in on me  to make this choice (to the point of making myself sick) and finally caved and took the leap of faith. It was been about 3 weeks and I have seen new things about myself. As much as I miss her, I am confident that God is with me along this journey and we are headed in the right direction! I was tired of fighting within and against myself. It is difficult to explain but there was something wrong with our friendship. I think that we were fighting against who we are trying to fit together.  I do know, is that if it is not within God's will, He will not bless it. I know that I was making her mad with my wishy washyness.  I have prayed many times that this choice of mine has turned out to be better for her too. Maybe one day we can communicate again; hopefully. But at this season in my life, it just isn't meant to be and I am now ok with that.   

I witnessed one of those husky dogs get run over and die. It was very emotional and devastating. I am a HUGE animal lover. Seeing this was something that was horrific. It happened on a Wednesday evening while we were walking the babies in the church nursery. Once it happened, my response was to run over and hug the screaming owner. He was crushed. I felt so attached to the situation, I knew that I had to do something to reach out and show that I was not just a stranger that helped. I was stranger that deeply cared and had great sympathy for him. So I left a gift basket and card along with a note that invited him to church on his doorstep. I don't know the outcome of it, but God ministers in small ways!! I have prayed for him every time I think of it, which is usually everyday. I believe that God placed me there to show him compassion and to reach out.

I have joined a BSF (bible study fellowship) group and am totally in love with it. The girls are great and the lessons I learn are pushing me more into God's lap which is AMAZING!!  But the one thing that I love more than all of that is the kids group for Landen.

Landen is learning that Jesus is his hero. That God is great and almighty. Landen has great faith that Jesus can save him from anything! I love that my child.....my child loves the Lord!! I myself have only loved the Lord for just over 1 year. But the importance in pouring my time and life into Landen is shining bright. He is so easily molded that I need to make sure he has the best and purest knowledge. Life is hard, the world is hard. Jesus is the answer! I am honored that I get to give Landen the information first hand. We are learning together! :)

I CANNOT wait for the day that Brandon and I can teach Landen as a team! That is my prayer. That mommy and daddy will unite under the reign of Jesus and teach our son the way! Until that glorious day, I will be the rock for my baby boo! (If you were to every think of me or my family, please pray for my husband and Landen's daddy's salvation. Thank you in advance.)

Ok, that is enough! I love my life, its difficult and messy but it is mine and God gave it to me for a purpose! So let it be!

God Bless ya! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment