Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

With His help

Yesterday I blogged about sharing my chair with God. It was very inspiring! Through out the day, I could feel His presence with me!

Today was BSF (it went great). When Landen went down for nap, I sat down to complete today's questions. It is divided up into days, with a few questions for each day.

I opened my bible to James 3 and prayed for Him to share my chair.

Guess what? 

He came!!

It was by far the coolest feeling in my heart! To have a God that cares and comes when called!

I also got the whole front side of the paper done!!!  It was flowing from me like a broken faucet! But I stopped so that I could meet with Him again tomorrow to finish. :)

I just wanted to tell you all how AWESOME our God is!

Have a blessed day friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment