Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Be Still

On the way home from church this morning, I asked Landen what he learned in Sunday School. His response was "church". I corrected my self and asked him what he learned in church today. He started singing a song, he is so cute. I asked if he learned about God, he replied with an enthusiastic "yeah"!

Then I asked if God was in his heart. He once again replied with an enthusiastic, "yeah"! He pointed to his heart, and I pointed to my heart. I told him that God was in my heart too!

I looked in the rear view mirror in perfect time to not only hear but see my son say, 

"Jesus in dadda's heart too".

Immediatly I felt the presence of the Lord. Tears filled my eyes (dont worry, I could still see to drive.) 

I couldnt lie to my son, so I just said "I pray He is".

The Lord spoke to me and I knew that I am in a season of waiting. I KNOW the Lord will answer that prayer; when He is ready. I rest in that. I dont worry about it because worry and anxiety are not characteristics of the Lord. 

To hear my 2 year old son say that; without any mention of dadda, was pure overwhelming joy!!!


God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment