Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

In the Mud

Most of you have already seen the picture and heard all about it on facebook this morning. I want to blog about this experience so you all know the full story! It is hilarious.

I decided to do my grocery shopping this morning so that tomorrow we could have a play date. The weather was so beautiful, 63*, so we decided to stop by the park first.

Every time we go to the park, Landen ask for his ball so he can throw it in the hoops. This morning I saw the ball in the front yard and picked it up.

We got to the park and we were the only ones. (Now I am thankful for that!) We played for about 5 minutes and I see Landen throw his ball over the rail and down it goes.....down, down, down the hill.

I jumped the rail, tell him to stay and run down to get it.

It finally stops and I grab it. I turn to face Landen and he kinda far away. So I thought I would kick it to him. - bad idea!!

I threw the ball up, swung my leg back and kicked it....and the other foot comes right out from under neath me... BAM! On my behind!

I WAS IN DEEP MUD!! In my hand were my keys and phone....my phone got slightly wet and my keys were face down in mud! It was watery mud! I couldn't believe what had just happened!!

I climbed up and saw Landen laughing at me!

The fall did not hurt me, because all the mud was a great pad!

I couldn't stop laughing! I couldn't believe this had just happened. I was thankful we were alone, so I could take my pants off for the ride home.


No comments:

Post a Comment