Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Monday, February 13, 2012

On my mind.

I am going to blog about what is on my mind. There is a lot, of randomness. So bare with me. (the random numbers and60 letters are Landen hitting the keyboard, thinking it is funny....honestly it is cute, so the082y are staying.!)
My new job is amaz0ing. To have this time with La.nde.n is wonderful for the soul (mine and his). It is challenging, but .it also sets my priorities in perspective. I have needed this all along. My mind is on Landen and Brandon. I spend my time making our home better and playing/teaching Landen. Doing things that really matter at the season in our lives.

When I was working, I would check facebook probably 4 times per hour! Pintrest was a great way to pass time. That is to much!! It didn't take long and it had consumed me and my time. Honestly it was right there to access, so eventually the thought of what others are doing was becoming addictive. That is satan in my head and me letting him take control.

Not any more. I don't have the urge to look at it, or worry about others. I really think about deleting it, quiet often....but my family would miss Landen pictures. Maybe that is my excuse for not deleting it. Because I could email pictures and even text message them. Hummm....now maybe I will.  Or hello - - MY BLOG!!! I could use this as my "facebook" and the people who want to know, can see here.  Well that is 3 great solutions to the reason I had for keeping facebook.

Anyhoo - There is a lot more that I am feeling and would like to say about facebook and the "persona" you get with it but I will let that go!

That is all for now friends.

*May God Bless You This Week*

No comments:

Post a Comment