Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Monday, February 20, 2012

Feminar Prayers

For a few weeks at church, we have been praying for Feminar. Praying that the Almighty Lord take over and be ever present. To lift up the speakers for God to give them the words to use that may touch and heal the audience - 2,000 people!!

I have always prayed for Feminar but yesterday something came to me and over powered my soul.

Last year Macedonia Baptist Church prayed for Feminar, for the same reasons above. I realized that last year those same people prayed for ME. Not knowing who that person would be, that amazing church body prayed that the Lord would touch someones soul who needed to be saved; and it was ME.  
ME.

Very powerful.

Those prayers worked!

While praying those oh so powerful prayers, I cried. I cried because this year, my prayers for someone else who needs the Lords grace and mercy may work!

Feminar is this Friday and Saturday and I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Let the countdown to glory begin. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment