Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Perfect Place

I stayed home from nursery tonight, to rest. I felt uneasy about it but something was telling me to do it, so I did. Then when my mom came by to get some dinner on her way back to the hospital. She desperately needed a hug and to be comforted. She was having a break through. 

She has been talking to the Lord and was full of the Holy Spirit. She had once again, given it all to the Lord and needed a shoulder to help her through. To reassure her. To give her encouragement. To cry with her, to hug her and to listen to her. She choose to come to me. She wanted to come to me. 

She told me that the Lord has prepared us all for this moment. That the Lord has prepared me for this moment with all of us. That he has given the the ability to be the spiritual leader of our family for this moment. To lead us through.  

We were both on our knees, asking for the Lords guidance. His mercy and grace. 

That 'something' that kept me home was Almighty God. 

It was more than worth it. A humbling, glorious moment. I was in the perfect place tonight. It reassured my heart, as it did my moms. 

The Lord has a plan. A perfect plan. We don't know what it is, He only lets us see what we need to see for each moment. We don't need to worry about tomorrow, he gives us what we need for today. But with help from the Lord, we can we through the trial we are in, and the next trial.

The law of the LORD is perfect, refreshing the soul. The statutes of the LORD are trustworthy, making wise the simple. - Psalm 19:7




No comments:

Post a Comment