Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Kicked Out


Today I got that call! The call that I never dreamt I would get....ok well, at least not for a while! The call from the "principle" saying "Mrs. Allbright, we have your son in the office and he is still misbehaving, please come pick him up."

For a while now, Landen has been getting bad reports from his teachers. He hasn't been listening, been in time out chair and in the office. I was told on Tuesday that if he didn't start acting better, then he wouldn't be able to come back. Last night I told Mrs. Janet that if that happened, this wasn't the place for him. *this is my crystal clear sign*

He was placed in the 3 year old room because of his size, compared to the other kids. Looking at them, they all look like they are about to turn 4....but lets not forget Landen has the mind of a 2 year old, and I think his teachers have done just that.

He has a short attention span, he is hyper and is everywhere all of the time....HE IS 2. His teachers get mad at him and give bad reports because he doesn't sit in his time out chair. That time out chair in against the wall....facing all the kids.....who would sit there!? Not a rambunctious 2 year old! His teacher gets mad when he doesn't tell her what he did wrong....he is 2. He gets distracted and plays with items around him, they don't like that.

Wait a minute, did we forget, he is 2!

My child is fine! He minds when I am around because I make him. That place isn't the right spot for Landen at this time.

They want him to behave a certain way but have not shown the skill, effort or compassion in order for Landen to succeed.

Now we wont miss all those play dates that are scheduled for Tuesday and Thursdays!! :)

When we got home I told Landen that we would be going back to that school, he looked at me and said "teachers mean". 

I gave him a big bear hug and thanked the Lord for this blessing.

Thank you Lord.





1 comment:

  1. He should of never been put in a three year old group. It dosent matter how big or little a child is they need to be with thier age children. That poor baby should have never experienced a teacher being mean. Poor little guy.
    Liz stephens

    ReplyDelete