Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Stirring

There has been a blog going on in my head for the past week or so. The words are jumbled and don't quiet make sense. When I sit down to blog, I cant figure out which topic to write about, because they are all so good. I think I will start off by talking about being stirred, more specifically; me being changed in God's image. There are many changes taking place within me. The most important one is that I am growing closer and closer to the Lord. Beind stirred is quiet uncomfortable. It brings anxiety, which leads me to lean on the lord. It leads me to reprioritize; which leads me asking the lord for guidance. It places the lord exactly right where he is suppose to be; at the top of my mind, my motives, everyday, though all things, in every situation. To top it off, I am reading Radical. Man, that book has sparked something on fire within me. I cannot put my finger on it BUT the Lord knows what it is and I've asked him to bring it out. He has given me many ideas, that I'm putting into action. (Because I wouldn't dare hear from the lord and ignore him!!!) And dare I say, a vision of the future. It is a miraculous thing; to be in the presence of the lord. I want to cry often because of his glory and all he loves me for and has taught me. And continues to show me and give mercy and grace for. Where he leads, I will follow. Even if it is uncomfortable for my flesh. Just like today. I asked him for an answer last night (a clear answer) and he gave it. The answer wasn't the "easy or most desired" one for my flesh but he knows best for me....so I'll follow. For now, that is all. Pray and listen for him, friends. *Be blessed*

No comments:

Post a Comment