Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Friday, October 26, 2012

Jesus Calling Me

I wanted to share what Jesus Calling from February 5th and 6th says. It is like God told me to go to that page and He wont let me leave the month. Every day since then He has spoken to me. Every day I am restored a little bit more.
 
Yesterday for Feb 5, I read:
"The only thing that you can grasp without damaging your soul is My hand".
Wow. That hit me hard. Stopped me in my tracks and made me really think about what I am grasping. I think that is very powerful.  
 
I was recently told by someone that they thought it was brave that I was able to share my thoughts and feelings and be vulnerable through my blog. She likes to write but cant put it out freely. I appreciate her kind words.
 
When I first started writing, it was firstly for myself. To get it out of my head and to make sense of it all. Plus I can go back and look back and remind myself of God powerful work in our life. And Landen can look back and see it as well.
 
Now, I see that these moments are given to me by the Lord, to share freely. He gives them to me, I need to share them. He restores me with His word and with His power. I am sure that I cant be alone with these things I am dealing with and maybe I can help some one else who could be dealing with the same issue.
 
This morning I sat down, ask Jesus Messiah to show me the word He has especially for me.
 
On Feb 6, this is what it says! (Hope your ready!):
Come to Me and rest. I am all about you, to bless and restore. Breathe Me in with each breath. The way just ahead of you is very steep. Slow down  and cling tightly to My hand. I am teaching you a difficult lesson, learned only by hardship.
Lift up empty hands of faith to receive My Precious Presence. Light, Life, Joy and Peace flow freely through this gift. when your focus turns away from Me, you grasp for other things. You drop the glowing gift of My Presence as you reach for lifeless ashes. Return to Me; regain My Presence.
He is teaching me a lesson. A lesson learned only through hardship. The past two days have been good days! Praise be to Him for that!  The circumstances haven't changed. But my outlook on them has, because I have made the choice to use His Holy Spirit to empower me. I need to continue to slow down the pace of our ordinary daily lives and focus in on what the lesson is, we will see the Light, Life, Joy and Peace that flows freely from this gift He has promised.
 
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." - Matthew 11:28-29

No comments:

Post a Comment