Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Friday, October 14, 2011

My Life

My life may not be the "typical" life but it is perfect for me and I LOVE IT!!!! 

God gives my ample opportunity to grow in Him everyday. He gives me circumstances to challenge me. I remind myself that there is nothing that I am going throught that did not pass though His hands first. I have my life because He gave it to me.

When I think of another's life and start to compare it with mine.....God graciously intteruptes me. He reminds me that I am not equipt to handle their life; only they are. They are not equipt to handle my life; only I am.

I am very blessed and am in love with where my family is right now. It is chaotic sometimes, nerve racking other times and there isnt a day that passes where we are wondering where God will take us, but all the while I have peace and joy inside and that is something that no situation or circumstance will take a way!!  :)

(Perfect song for this on my play list: I Will Praise You in This Storm by Casting Crowns)

Have a great weekend friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment