Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Time for Change for a Creature of Habit!

I am 100% a creature of habit. If I find a food that I like, I will eat it everyday (i.e, my breakfast has been the same for seriously about 1.5 years - give or take a few weekend morning.) My subway sandwich has been the same since 1999 (seriously) lol.  Yep, that is weird, but it works for me. That makes one less thing that I have to think about and I always have a good breakfast, which is the most important meal of the day! ;)

Our afternoon routine is almost the same everyday. If I get to outta whack, it throws my thinking off! Landen has the same routine every day (except when he is with Nana, because Nana is a rule breaker!! lol). Like I said before, it works for us. We have gotten comfortable with this schedule.  It is not a bad schedule, I think it is getting old!

I think that we would all benefit from a little change. If you know me, you know that I will plan for that change. I will see what could work or what would be fun to do and go from there! I mean; you should not want to fix something that isn't broken but whats wrong with shinning it up some!?!?

Last night Brandon called me OCD. I said, you really think I am OCD? He said oh yeah. Thinking about it, I am OCD (about many things actually). But a better description of my self would be "a lazy OCD person - I have OCD but I am too lazy to get overly dramatic about it!" lol

I vow to change that!!! I will try to change some habits! Put a little spice in our lives! I don't know what kind of spice I will add, but I will find something! :-D

Have a great Wednesday friends!!

(p.s. I think my favorite songs on my play list is Annie by Mat Kearney and Drown by Chasen)

No comments:

Post a Comment