Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Friday, September 23, 2011

Clarification

I have a little desk date/quote/inspirational/funny thing that I just love. Every so often I get somthing off of it that really touches my heart. Just now, I turned to tomorrow (I look ahead on Fridays because I am not here the weekend - thank goodness) and I just had to blog because it fits PERFECTLY to my previous blog today!

Our lives seem to be controlled by whatever blow hits up next, sending us lurching from headache to heartahce to horror story. But we can choose how we respond emotionally. We can choose to hold on to the One who promises never to leave us.
That is what I am aiming for!! To hold on to Jesus; not earthly things. My attention needs to be refocused!

No comments:

Post a Comment