Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Friday, September 30, 2011

I heard Jesus

Yesterday when I got off of work I had so many things to do that I was feeling very overwhelmed. I went and got Landen and we were off. While waiting in a looooong line at the red light at Hawkins and 259, I thought,
"I just need to go to that party store. I have seen people make a illegal u-turn many times...if I did it, I would save some time. I don't have time to be waiting in unnecessary lines!!"
Right when I said that to my self, I heard Jesus say,
"Miranda, just be patient."
That is all it took. I heard his words and my heart calmed down. I looked in my rear view mirror and saw a PT Cruiser making that illegal u-turn that I was just thinking of doing. Following right behind him was a cop car with his lights on!!!
"Why would that person do it with a cop car right behind him?!?!? That is pure crazy!!
Then I thanked Jesus for speaking to me when I was flustered and overwhelmed. If I would not have heard Jesus, I would have been the one to get that ticket.

The rest of the afternoon was chaotic and everything but ordinary for Landen and myself BUT I had a great attitude about it. I felt Jesus close to my heart and we got through it together!!!

I wanted to blog about this right after it happened but I was so busy, that I couldn't! :) IT was a special moment for me, to be able to hear Jesus amongst the craziness in my head....that is truly special!

No comments:

Post a Comment