Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Friday, September 9, 2011

Random thoughts!

I have been slacking on my blogs lately. It certainly is not for lack of words and thoughts! It is mostly for lack of time.

Stevens Love is moving into our new building next week (if all the renovations are done) and we have to get packing. It is going to be an awesome change!! I cant wait!

Landen started a new daycare this week and that has been taking my time up, thinking of how he is growing and molding into something wonderful! He only cries for about seriously 30 seconds when we first separate in the mornings, and then he is a social butterfly. My baby boy is so smart! I saw him yesterday lining up from outside and his teacher told his class to "put a bubble in your mouth and hands behind your back". HE DID IT PERFECTLY!!!  He looked SO cute walking in line being a big boy! When I mentioned how cute he was to the teacher, she said that he always does what he is told and she hardly ever has a problem out of him! That makes my heart so happy and I am one very proud momma!! Landen Kyne, "You Go Boy!!"

The fires in Texas are very fierce and out of control. The smoke in the air makes it hard to breathe. We have been lucky that when I get home with Landen, we can play outside because the smoke has cleared. Right now, sitting in my office, I can smell the smoke coming through the walls! :(

You never think about having fresh air to breath as a gift....until it is gone. I think that there are many things in our everyday lives that we take for granted. Looking for the blessings in each day and be thankful for them will help me to not grumble or complain so much!

Last weekend was amazing! The extra day with Landen and Brandon was just what I needed. I have started jogging with Landen again; something that we both love very much. The temperatures have been remarkable! When he sees the jogging stroller in the garage, he climbs in it and is ready to go. That is all good and cute except when we are headed to daycare, he gets disappointed pretty fast! 

My mother went to church with me last weekend and told me this morning that she will come with me this Sunday! Very excited! Then after church, we are going to see my Great Grandma, it is grandparents day and we have a whole slew of 5 generations! How awesome is that?!?

I cant wait for the weekend ahead and the weather!!!  So much fun is to be had!

Have a very blessed day friends.
 Live by faith, one day at a time. Are you able to see the blessings this day has to offer?

No comments:

Post a Comment