Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Good Morning!

Today is Tuesday! It is a short work week, which makes me happy but Brandon leaves tomorrow to go on a fishing trip, which makes me sad. This extra-day weekend was much needed, but went by too fast.

Landen gave us his "first poop in the pool"! EEWWW it just so happen to be the time that I said "he doesn't need little swimmers, we are just in the back yard." hahaha well....he did need them! It was funny and nasty at the same time. It happens to the best of us! Lesson learned!

Saturday, we went to Troup (my hometown) and celebrated my great-grandmother's 90th birthday; that is amazing. It was so good getting to see all my family. Landen had a great time, as did we.

Sunday after church, we just hung out at the house and did errands. We love taking Landen to the pet stores! We change out between the 3 of them, so they dont get tired of seeing our faces. We never buy anything because our animals never need anything. Landen loves to look at the fish, kitty cats and if we are lucky, they will have dogs in there! lol.  So this weekend, we hit up all 3 of them. It was fun for us too!

Landen got his first experience with chalk and loves it. He is my little artist! :)

Monday was awesome! First thing, while it was still cool. We went to Synergy Park and Elder Lake. It is so cool because you can fish from the lake and its kinda private! There was a duck there that loved us! He/she was so friendly that it would take cheeze-its (the only thing that Landen had) out of our hands. I have never fed a duck by hand before, totally cool! Next time we will bring bread so that we don't "fatten" up the duck! LOL We just strolled around and enjoyed the peace and quiet. It was also the day that I got some "mommy time"! Went for a pedicure, bought a new awesome purse, that I love so much and then met my men for lunch. We went to Cheeburger-Cheeburger. It was ummm...ok.. but we definitely love Smash Burger better!
Then we went out to my moms house and rode the golf cart and looked at the neighbor goats....Landen is now an official "goat caller"...lol

This morning as I was getting ready for work, I dropped the hair dryer on my second toe.....it is swollen and has a gash in it. It is very tender and hurts :(. When it happened it took my breathe away and I fell to the floor. Good thing I can wear flip flops to work! :)

I know that we are "blessed and lucky" to have what we have, and thank God every day for giving it to us.

Everyone have a blessed day and make the most of it!!  After all, its another day you are alive! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment