Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Monday, May 23, 2011

Its been a while!

It sure has been a while since I last blogged....been a week. 

Whats new:

Landen's hives are gone! He is going great!

I have started back on my P90x, exciting!!

I cut my hair short and i love it! I dont have to straighten it to wear it down and feels so bouncy! :) and I also got a feather in it! Call me "the Bird Lady"!

Everyone is doing great!

We went to Gators and Friends yesterday and had a wonderful time! I loved feeding all the animals!

I love Jesus and He makes me feel happy, secure and free!

I had strawberry swirl cheesecake today and it was DIVINE!!!!

Its a good day in the neighborhood.... I love my husband and whole family!

*God Bless*

No comments:

Post a Comment