Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Today has been a crazy long but good day! I was by myself at work and had so much to do. I got it all done though! :-)

After work I had a doctor appointment, went good. Then picked up Landen and we went to target to get him sine pajamas that fit him (size 4T fit great!!) he got some spider man and cars! How stinking sweet!! I can't wait to see his precious face in the morning :-).

Tomorrow will be busy too. A full day at work, meet my great friend Haley for lunch (this will be like the 4th time we have had to reschedule, we r busy mommies for sure!) then after work I am meeting my favorite lady, Mrs. Janet to have our weekly talk. I so love that talk. It inspires me in many ways. She is a great woman! :-)

Mothers day is Sunday and my mommy is out of town :( so we will have to do something before Friday....which is tomorrow!! Tomorrow is gonna be so busy! ;-)

I am SO blessed to have the ability to be busy. To have the family that keeps me busy and the means to do what I do. Thank you Lord for all you do for me and my family. I love my WHOLE family with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment