Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Strange bruise....

Yesterday afternoon, right before Landen's bed time, Brandon and I saw a big nasty bruise/rash on his stomach. It looked like a strawberry from rubbing on something. I thought that maybe one of the kids at daycare pulled him across the floor or something.  I was worried! Brandon was worried. I took pictures of it beceause it was real bad. But it didnt hurt him at all, which lead us to believe that maybe it was a rash from his excema.

Bath time rolls around and the bruise/rash seems to be better! Did the water preform miracles on it and wash it away? When we got him dressed for bedtime, it looked SO much better.....strange strange strange!

Brandon and I were perplexed by it.

This morning, it was almost gone. Looked 95% normal.

When I dropped him off at daycare, I asked Mrs. Donna about it and she started laughing. I was thinking "why is she laughing about my babies bruise?".  She starts telling me that it was kool-aid that he and the other kids had yesterday and that he was rubbing it on his stomach!!!!  And she keeps laughing! hahaha, now that is funny!!

My first question was, "how was he getting it out of the cup"? Second question (more like statement) "Dont give him kool-aid anymore! It is too sweet and he just doesnt need it." Third statement went to my son "Landen, we dont play with out drinks, we dont bathe in them either"!!!

I told her what Brandon and I were thinking and she deeply appologized for not telling me of it when I picked him up yesterday. I just laughed it off.....how funny!!

 told Brandon and he said "well, now that you say that, in the bath tub I thought I saw it washing away"!!

Bahahahahahahahaha..........oh my!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment