Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Monday, May 16, 2011

Landens Rash :(

     
I know that the on call nurse told me that it would be fine and go away on its own but it looks so bad. He woke up this morning with a fever of 101.5 and it has spread to his back. (Something about that tells me, it is something to worry about) Am I crazy or do other mothers feel that way too?! He already has very sensitive skin, including excema, so I am extra worried about it. I have called his pediatrician and I am trying to wait patiently for her to call me back. I hate seeing him like this.  However, he could care less....or if it does bother him, he is putting up a huge front! lol.

I just want my baby better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment