Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Oh the joys....

Just had to blog about this...

Tonight when we were getting Landen's bath ready, he said he had to pee-pee. So Brandon put him on the potty and he pushed his pee-pee out (the funniest faces EVER). After he was done, he wanted to brush his teeth. So while the bath water finishes, he stood on the stool and brushes away...with no diaper on.

When I look over at him, he had pee-peed on the cabinet!!  Then Brandon says "HE POOPED, HE POOPED!!" and sure enough.....that boy had pooped down his butt, onto the stool and hit the floor....some even got ON BRANDON'S SHOE!!!!  EEEEEEWWWWWW HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!

It was SO nasty!!!!!! But HUGE lesson learned this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment