Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Gastroenterologist Visit

I'm slightly nervous and anxious today....I am going to see a gastroenterologist this morning. I am still having cramping pains (like before they removed my appendix) and so now my doctor thinks that it has to be GI related. We will see....only God knows whats in store. I have been cramping for about 3 weeks now and they are not stopping. I didn't say anything at first because I thought, that it was in my head and wanted to make sure that it was legit, because "how could I be cramping when they removed the problem?". Well obviously that was not 100% of the problem.

I am also having more troubles with my blood sugar. I went to the doctor two weeks ago and he suggested life style changes, such as eating healthier snacks and recognizing the times when I do crash and trying to eat before that. That had been working for a little while (a week). Well this past weekend was not good at all!!! Crashed so hard that I was dizzy and almost fainted. Once I do get to eat, I was shaking so bad I couldn't hold the fork still. When I finally do eat, I eatway more than I should because the "normal" portion does not satisfy the crash needs. Then once I am back up and running normally again, I feel miserable because I ate more than my stomach can handle. Which then lead to another crash because I didn't need to eat for a while, my belly was full but my body needed more.....SO CONFUSING!!!

So one crash Friday night, two Saturday and one Sunday and mini ones off and on. It takes a long time to recover from them. Being hypoglycemic is no joke man. This is no bueno! So I go Friday morning to get my blood checked to make sure that I am not anemic or becoming diabetic. I wish that the appointment was sooner (I could have chosen an appointment for Thursday, but I cant fast until 11:10....not unless they want to to pass out!) So Friday morning it is.

And no top of all this, Brandon is out of town until Saturday. So I need to make sure that I eat right and stay on top of it, so that me and my baby boo can make it! :)

Have a greatly bless day!

Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment