Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Friday, June 10, 2011

Fabulous Friday!

[Let me start off with some notes about yesterday. It was a great day, had lunch with my husband and had a great day at work. For some reason, when I got off work, I fell into a slump with a bad attitude. I tried not to show it on the outside, but on the inside I wanted to SCREAM! It was the little things....Landen throwing his cup while driving down the road and then screaming at me to get it. Even though I explain to him that momma is driving and cant get it, he continues to scream. Why cant he just understand what I am saying...ha ha ha! For the last few days he has been in a really fussy mood...morning and night. We don't know what it is but I want my Landen back..PRONTO!! I had to go by Wal-Mart, my sisters house and then back across town to pick up Brandon from work, while his truck is in the shop. The whole time Landen was yelling because of this, because of that.....he wouldn't stop. So that made my mood worse. Then, it was like God told me that he is my son, I am to teach him what is right and what is wrong. I cant teach him not to yell but yelling at him or with showing him attitude. It was a valuable lesson for me. Even though my first reaction is to yell back or pop an attitude, I am so blessed and I need to be more gracious in how I deal with my rambunctious 19 month old!  :) He learns from me and I need to watch myself, because just when you think he isnt looking at you....that is when he picks up on what you are doing. ]

So today is FRIDAY!!!  Landen has his follow up appointment with Dr. Holman (asthma and allergy doctor). I am the only legal assistant at work today(...hoping that goes ok!). Then tonight is Miss Reagan's 1 year party!!!  I can not believe that she is already 1! It is a swim party, Landen is going to LOVE it. He loves to swim!! We got him a life jacket so he can go crazy in the pool. That is what he wants to do but with regular floats or me holding him...it is hard. So how he can do what he wants to. Around 730 we will take him over to my moms house and he will stay the night there, while Brandon and I go back and hang out with Melissa and Allen. I haven't seen them in forever!!!!!!  It is going to be so much fun.

We were suppose to get out family pictures taken tomorrow but had to reschedule them. I am now thinking that I want to reschedule them for October. Get Landen's 2 year pictures made while it is cool....we can do the whole family. I think its a good idea.

Sunday is church and then off to Shreveport, Brandon's mom is going with us :). We will go to Landen's favorite place to eat, Joe's Crab Shack, and the Brandon's favorite place Bass Pro Shop....hey...I think we need to go to my favorite place too...The Chocolate Crocodile! :) Naw, probably not but we will see :) It may pull me in there when I walk by! 

Monday is Brandon's 33 birthday, so we will celebrate it this weekend. I can not believe that when I met him he was 24!! Almost 10 years of knowing the best man I have ever know. He is an amazing father to our son and a terrific husband. He is caring, loving and supportive. He would never hurt me and I completely trust him, his decisions and motives. He knows every crazy thing about me and though sometimes he would like to change a few things, he loves me more and more every day. I am so glad that I don't have to live my life without him and that he is mine forever! May I strive each day to make our relationship even better than it was the day before. I love you Brandon! :0 Happy Early Birthday!!

To my friends, have a blessed and safe weekend.

Allbright Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment