Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Friday, June 3, 2011

Update from Doctor

Went to see my doctor and he suggested me getting a glucose meter so that I can test my blood sugars when I am crashing; so we can identify that this is for sure hypoglycemia and nothing else since I am having other problems too. I told him about my heart palpitations and he did an EKG (results are unknown). He took blood so he could test for all kinds of things. I am anxious to hear the results. I didn't get out of there until 11! But when I told my doctor that I was feeling better than I had expected; he said that hypoglycemia is very unpredictable. It will come and go sporadically. 

I cant wait for Brandon to get back home. I miss him :( So does Landen! Every morning when I go get him out of bed, he acts like he wants it to be his daddy. I let him know that it is me or no one and he eventually gives in and lets me pick him up! Hard headed little boy!

Landen has developed a rash around his face. I wasnt sure what it was from until last night. For dinner every night this week, he has been eating my chicken tortilla soup (which he loves and it is so cute watching him eat it...he does pretty good - the mess is never too big). Last night I realized that the soup is causing the rash. When he eats it, it gets all over his face and sits there. The acid from the tomato must be breaking him out. So last night I tried to keep his mouth clean, and this morning it looks better! Score 1 for mom!

Looking forward to getting home with my boy and putting on our pajamas! I think that we will have a pajama party (if he is in a good mood and wants too...ha ha...he kinda decides what we do or don't do).

Tacos for dinner. Landen loves my taco meat (or anyones taco meat) so dinner will be a hit! :)

*Have a great and blessed weekend friends.*

No comments:

Post a Comment