Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Friday, June 24, 2011

What makes my heart happy!

Today is already a great day....it is going to keep getting better.

I have a lunch date with Mrs. Janet at Jason's Deli (I always say "Jason's Deli get in my belly")!!!

Then going to pick up cupcakes from Bake Cupcakes for us ladies at work!! Peanut butter treat for me? Why I think I will!

Slow by steady day at work, makes me happy!

The best part of my day comes around 345....when I pick my love bug up and give him a kiss!

We will go home and I get my "clean on". Yes, thats right...I said it...cleaning makes me happy!  Tonight we will relax and watch movies in a clean house...my ultimate favorite! :) 

This weekend is going to be good. I will put highlights in my sisters hair...sure hope that goes according to plan! LOL. My moms dogs will keep Landen occupied...he loves them so much, he loves all dogs that love him!  He can follow them around all day! No, we are not getting another dog. We already have two and I cant help that they dont care for Landen much! lol Mazzie is an uptight, crazy female and Dexter is just an old man that doesnt care! lol  I cant wait to hangout with my boys and do whatever we please. Maybe we will go to the park and fish...that sounds good! Church we will attend Sunday and then more family time. It doesnt get any better than this.

Hope you all have a great and safe weekend. Spend it doing what makes your heart happy.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment