Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wendsay Food for Thought

Clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Make allowance for each other’s faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others. Above all, clothe yourselves with love... ~Col. 3
I have always loved this verse, it says so much. It takes a faithful and humble person to forgive others that have offended you. My life is too short to hold grudges. These are things that I work on everyday, with each day becoming easier than the last. May you all have these qualities as well, for mixed together they create an awesome soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment