Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday Food for Thought

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33...Who is in charge of your life? If it is you, then you have good reason to worry. But if it is I, then worry is both unnecessary and counterproductive.~Jesus Calling~

[When I was in control of my life, I had stress levels above normal. Now that God is in control, I know that He will provide and I have peace. When I was in charge of my life, I messed up the best friendship that I had. Now that God is in control, I pray he will give it back to me. When I was in control I took things for granted; now that He is in control I know that I am very blessed and lucky. When I was in control of my life, I was lost; now that the LORD is in control, I am found!!]

*Have a blessed day friends!*

No comments:

Post a Comment