Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Friday, June 17, 2011

A Strong Feeling...

All week I have had this feeling of "I wanna do something more". I dont know where to start. My mind keeps saying "you need to do something more.....do something more....." I dont know if that means, I need to sell, create, build, teach, ect.  I am not a mind reader but I know my heart is telling me that I need to put my abilities somewhere to touch others. I have no clue what that would be; or where the first step would be to finding out what I want to do. I feel anxious and nervous when I think about me stepping out of my comfort zone but on the flip side, when I think about helping others or doing something else....I get excited.

It kind of feels like I am at a stand still and need to extend my hand.  If anyone who reads this has any idea (any at all), please comment and let me know. I would love any and all advice.

Each day the feeling grows stronger and I might explode if I dont figure out something soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment