Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Friday, June 10, 2011

Scentsy Bulbs

Here is the deal....I got two plug in burners a loooooooong time ago. The bulb in one has burnt out but the other is still burning bright. So, I replaced it. I got a big warmer for a house warming gift and the bulb burnt out, so I replaced it! After about 4 days, I noticed that the big warmer isn't melting right and the plug in isn't melting at all.....Who knew that you had to replace it with a "scentsy bulb"?!?! It isn't melting the wax and it had become apparent that I need to get some new Scentsy special bulbs. ha ha ha 

So.. for those of you who know...do I need to order them from Scentsy or just get a special kind from the home depot store? Please help if you know. I want to smell the amazing "White Sand" wax again!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment