Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Monday, June 6, 2011

What a Wonderful Weekend

This weekend was full of great memories.
First off, I kept Landen up until 730 (whoop whoop - big rebel..haha) Friday night, with hope of him sleeping past 6. It worked!! He woke up at 615!! :) Happy momma!

Saturday, I made us breakfast and we cleaned the house. Mostly I did the cleaning and he did the "taking stuff back out" ha ha ha. It was fun! We did some errands and  I couldnt let my flowers in the front yard die, so Landen and I watered them. While I was watering them, he wanted to run through the water.....so.....momma let him have it!!! It was so much fun! He was fully clothed but loved every minute of it. We played in it until my mom and neice showed up....then we played in it some more. He would take the srapyer and attack us with it!! He thought is was hilarious! I have many pictures of that, just havent had to time upload them to facebook yet. After his nap, we went to chick-fil-a (my faviorite) and went shopping (also my favorite). Us three ladies wore him out....he took a nap and when he woke up...DADDY WAS HOME!!!  YAY!!!  It was so sweet because he was sleeping in my arms...that NEVER happens. He had woke up from his nap crying, so I figured it was time for him to get up...he had other plans. He fell asleep in my arms, on the couch. I loved every single second of the 20 minutes! He has not done that since he was about....lets see....5-6 months old. It is a memory that sticks out in my head, I will never forget that! The little things make my heart so very happy. When he saw his daddy sitting there, he was so happy!!  Brandon and I cooked steaks for dinner and caught up with each other. Saturday was a wonderful day. :)

Brandon and his sting ray. It was a 25 minute fight to get him in but it was well worth it!! SO COOL! GO BABY!!

Sunday, I decided to skip church so that I could have a day with my boys. I was being a little selfish....I missed my husband!  So we did our errands, watched Gnomeo and Juliet. It was really cute and Landen really liked it. He sat there about 85% of the time (which is HUGE for him). So he must have really liked it! It was a sweet moment, Landen sitting between us on the tiny couch. We were all snuggled up close! :) A perfect family moment. Landen showed daddy how he loves to play with the water hose. He also shower him how good he is at spraying people! :) He got to swim int he afternoon. loves it but he kept wanting to stand up and flop down. He is not allowed to do that and would not listen to us, so that was cut short.

Brandon made homemade cinnamon rolls.....they were great!!
We made dinner for an awesome couple in my Sunday School group (Sidney and Allison). They just had twin girls (Rylie and Reagan). Those little girls are so cute...and so tiny!! Only 5 pounds now, they are growing great! I haven't known Sidney and Allison long but they are wonderful people. Their oldest daughter, Maddie, was so sweet to Landen. She is almost 3 and was showing him her room and all her toys! He loved it!  to bad when it thundered he would freak out and come running to his daddy! It was a blessing to be able to cook them dinner....ok, so the chicken we brough was cooked by Albertsons, but we did cook the mashed potatoes and green beans! LOL

Landen helped us make tacos last night...he is such a big boy. He is now more flexable with this night time schedule. That is a wonderful thing because now we can do more things!!  Our family is perfect....I am so blessed and lucky to have them!

Today I am going to call and hopefully get results from all the test that I did last week. I hope so because my bloos sugar was so up and down all weekend. lowest was 65 and highest was 103. At 65, I was bad but not as bad as I have been lately. I cant let me self get that bad just to see what the number is! My cramps are still here and bad. My stomach is still in knots and my colon is stil spazzing. I have been having a abnormal period for about 3 months now and this month is no different....Oh man, I am falling apart and I am only 27!!  At least I have good insurance to get me through this. We still get those medical bills that are not pretty but it is so much better than $30,000 for an appendectomy!! WHOA!!  I know I am blessed.

I died my hair.....a light brown that would take the darkness out...hahaha, I dont think my hair wants to change colors! So I will forever and always be a brunette , the way it was intended!


*Have a great and blessed day friends.*

No comments:

Post a Comment