Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Im a Big Boy Now!!

My sweet Landen totally emptied his bladder in the potty this morning!!  YAY!!!!  He is wearing pull ups and we are going to start working on this potty training thing!  He shows major interest in it, so we need to take that and motivate him!! 

One more sign of my baby leaving...ha ha ha.  I am sad but so very excited for the things to come!! 

To bad we are at home sick today.

He woke up with a fever of 102.5 :( but it is down to 100.2 and he is acting fairly normal, just sleepy......I am hoping that it isn't tonsillitis again. 

It feels weird being home and just relaxing. I find myself feeling anxious to get back to work. Wait a minute.....that feeling didn't last long...I found many things I would like to do. :)

Have a great day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment