Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday's Food for Thought

 As I just got the normal x-ray and blood work results back from one of my doctors (Dr. Gasic, the GI) I wonder "What is happening inside my body". The results being normal is good news, right? Well that just means that I have to do more testing to figure out what is wrong. The pains I have are worse than menstral cramps. These are very sharp! There is something most definatly going on. Even while I am taking the medication, I am still cramping. It seems like it has been happening for a long time, with little answers. Is it a cyst again, is it my colon? I was feeling sad, confussed and depressed about not having answers....then I saw this: (both from Proverbs 31 Ministries facebook page)

"When self-doubt tells me I shouldn't get my hopes up because I'll only be disappointed, I will focus on God's promise that He has plans for my life that are filled with purpose and hope (Jer. 29:11)."

"You're not alone in the waiting and hoping. He's with you 100%. {The LORD’s unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in him. ~Psalm 32:10}"

It reassures me that I am not alone, and He does have a purpose for all this.

My pain will be healed, in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment