Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Monday, June 27, 2011

A Perfect Word

This morning, I was (kind of still am) missing Holly. For some reason, she is on my mind and I couldnt shake it. So I did 'what I do' and I wrote to Mrs. Janet and told her I was missing Holly. (She always has a good cup full of inspiration for me, and this morning was no different). She simply said "I am praying for you. I pray the Lord will come to you today and you will sense His great love for you. Look for Him in unexpected ways today."

Ok, now either she is psychic or God just that good?!?! YES HE IS!!

First of all, I am totally blessed and lucky. My life isn't perfect but I feel His presence and his blessings all around me.

Secondly, I am having lunch with Meagan and Haley....so looking forward to that. :) That will definitely clear my mind.

And finally, (the reason for the blog ) I check my facebook page and there it is....like a beaming light from God saying "Miranda...read this, soak it in. You need this right now. Use it and move on!" It is a post from 'She Cooks'.
When something robs you of your peace of mind, ask yourself if it is worth the energy you are expending on it. If not, then put it out of your mind in an act of discipline. Every time the thought of "it" returns, refuse it.~Kay Arthur~
When I think of Holly...it only creates bad feelings. Sure the intent behind my thoughts and feelings is good, "why cant we be friends", "I miss her"..yada yada yada..." But they make me feel bad inside. I know that it is satan trying to make me feel depressed about loosing a friend. It is satan trying to make me feel sad and lonely inside.

But I am not sad and lonely. I AM HAPPY!!!  I have great friends, great family, a great God. What more can I ask for. I have peace of mind....when I don't think about her. So I will refuse thoughts and press on. :) 

That word came at the right time to the right person.

Ok, I am done for today! Have a blessed day friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment