Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Worried


I am worried for a family member. He has made some bad decisions that have put him somewhere he does not belong. I pray with my whole heart and soul that he will ask God to give him another chance and that God will show mercy.

All we can do now is stick together as a family and stand firm in helping him climb out of this hole; give encouragement and support.

I am thankful for my relationship with God; it has allowed me to see hope and light in this darkness. It literally makes my stomach hurt to think about it. I don't want to go into detail because it isn't my business to be saying. All I can do it pray and give it to God.  This morning I saw this:
“Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you” (NLT).1 Peter 5:7
Thank you God, for the words on encouragement.

Have a bless day friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment