Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Today...

Today I am sad that my baby boy is growing too fast.

Today I am sad that I wont have my new born; cant sleep through the night; needs me every 3 hours; just sitting up; learning to "army crawl"; taking his first step; needs mommy to feed him Landen again.

I love the moments we have now, but to think back to when he was so dependent on me and know that those days are gone; it makes me sad. Now he is dependent on me for "big boy" things: to teach him morals, manners; his respect towards others; discipline, the word of God...the list goes on and on.

I cherished each and every moment when he was a infant; but looking back, I would have cherished them even more. I wouldn't have complained...just enjoyed the moment and situation we were in. 

I love my son with all my heart. He is the joy of my life. God blessed me beyond measures when He gave me Landen. 

I love the feeling in my heart when I think about picking him up from daycare and he runs to my arms saying "momma" over and over again!  I now cherish every moment, just a little bit more.  I make sure that I am in the present with the two most important people in my life.

I am so very thankful that Landen Kyne Allbright is mine and that I am his mommy!!!!

MOMMY LOVE YOU LANDEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment