Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Monday, June 6, 2011

Ice Cream Review

Early this morning at work, Brenda and I were talking about ice cream. She mentioned that there is a new place in the mall that does it like Marble Slab does (with the slab and mixing and I love me some Marble Slab) but that it is a off brand name. I said, ok well I will try it after I eat my sandwich.

So all morning I was thinking of this ice cream. I love food and get excited about it! If anyone of you know me well, you will definitely know that! So, I ate my yummy sandwich and off I went.

I got there and got plain chocolate with rainbow sprinkles mixed it. I got the medium size because my eyes were bigger than my stomach, you all know how that goes! I take my first bit and ......blah....its not that good.....really?......$4 bucks for this.....never judge something by what you first see, so I ate more; maybe the next will be better. But it wasn't! LOL. It was ugh, ok but store bought is way better. So, I will buy a carton at walmart or elsewhere and bring it to work and have good ice cream when I want it!

I give it * (1 star)


No comments:

Post a Comment