Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Friday, June 3, 2011

Hypoglycemics Nightmare...

It is a hypoglycemics worst nightmare to have to be fasting until 930!! This morning I have a 930 appointment (so I actually wont get to eat until probably 11...yep, I am doomed.) to get my blood tested (and doctor visit) for hypoglycemia, anemia, diabetes and/or other things.

I have been fasting since midnight. Oh but you know that I sure did set my alarm for 1130, woke up and ate! LOL I had to, other wise there would be no way I would make it past 930 without eating. Even though I ate at 1130, I am still weak, hungry and I feel the crash coming. Wish me luck!

Yesterday my lovely sister informs me that on our dad's side, we have diabetics. I didn't know that; not surprising because I don't know much of anything about my dad's side. I told my doctor that we were diabetic free. Oops. I know that doesn't mean that I will be, just means that my chances are higher. I feel bad all the time. I hate it. I would like to get it under control so that I can live normally and not have to worry about where I will be when it is time to eat, and if I will have food. My head always feels foggy and dizzy. Oh Boy!

[I have a lot more to say on other subjects, my chest feels heavy right now, but I am not ready to say it yet. I am missing people, trying to figure out some things in my head, praying to God about it and praying it is in His will to make the outcome the one I want. I know it will be a good one either way, but I really want the one I want! LOL Dont we all! When I worry, I turn that worry into prayer.]

  Devote yourselves to prayer being watchful and thankful. - Colossians 4:2
                
 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. - Matthew 6:34

No comments:

Post a Comment