Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Monday, June 20, 2011

God has answered me...

I wrote a blog last Thursday, "A Strong Feeling", about having this feeling that I need to do something. That God was putting it heavy on my heart to help. I had no clue where to start but God would not let me get rid of it; that thought crossed my mind about 10 times a day for about 1 week.

I didnt find it; God brought it to me!!

Sitting in church Sunday, after service, they played a video of the nursery. It was so cute and of course Landen was in it. Seeing God work in my child's life; makes me cry. That video was awesome. The have snack time, bible time, music time, outside time. Even better is that my great friend Haley works in the nursery. She has done some amazing things for the kids. God put her in there for a reason. She is an amazing inspiration. Seeing her on the video holding Landen and reading the Bible to the kids.....overwhelmed me. 

So after the video, Haley gets on stage and speaks about how God has touched her life and how she greatly enjoys being in the nursery BUT how they need help. How they need about 2 more teachers to help teach the kids!!!

When she said that, I started to tear up and felt that pressure of needing to so something lifted off my heart! I knew at that moment that I needed to be in the nursery helping teach the kids about Jesus.

So I talked with Haley and she said that would be wonderful. I am so looking forward to it!! :)

Thank you Haley for being so inspiring!
Thank you God for putting that pressure on me!


No comments:

Post a Comment