Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Monday, August 15, 2011

A follow up:

I blogged about my problem. I blogged about the answer God gave me. Now I am blogging about how my feelings have changed.

I was feeling heavy this morning with worry about my feelings.

I am thankful that God and I have had a talk.

I will love that person right where they are in life. I will pray for them.  I will love them as the Lord loves me; unconditionally!! there isn't anything that i can do to earn his love; except repent!  I will turn my nervousness and anxiety into prayer. I will always trust in the Lord because he will provide for my heart.

 "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' Matthew 22:36-39 NIV.

Satan had a hold of me this morning and was making me think that I wasn't worthy and that my friendship wasn't going to work out. Satan was trying to pull me down with negative thoughts!!  Oh no he didn't! My God saves!!!!

God has reassured me that if I trust in him and give it all to him; he will provide!!!! 

May His will be done!!!

 3 blogs in 1 day!!  Wow!! God is great! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment