Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Good Morning Friends

I have not blogged since Friday and it sure isn't for lack of words. ha ha. I have been so busy at work and when I get home it is all about my baby boy and husband. (I hardly ever blog at night.) [Beware: at the end of this blog, there are two pictures of my insides from my laproscopy....if you get grossed out by that kind of stuff I would suggest not looking! That is my warning to those who do get grossed out; Im sorry!!]

This weekend was great! Landen had a great time at Ethan's 2nd birthday party. He was going down the "big boy" slides by himself. You know, the slides that are covered and curved!! He loved every second of it. There is nothing scared him! Then the Mann's came over for dinner and the boys played there hearts out! They loved playing in the pool and sprinkler. I enjoyed hanging with my friends and seeing Landen so happy.  Sunday I woke up in a lot of pain, I got Landen and I ready enough to look decent to go to Sunday school and then we can home to relax. I love my Sunday school class. Not only is everyone so nice, welcoming and inspiring....but the lessons always touch close. I love it when Jesus speaks to me; even when I don't think I need it!  Landen and I cut church short, went home and got into out pajamas and just hung out with each other. It was a wonderful feeling; even though I was hurting badly; relaxing with my boys is great soul medicine.

Monday I was still in a lot of pain, so I called my doctor and her nurse told me that it was my birth control pills that was causing me to hurt and to wait until my 2 month follow up appointment to see her again. I couldn't believe that she said that; because she had told me 1 week before my surgery, that ultimately removed my appendix, that my birth control pills wouldn't cause pain, they would help cramping. I sat there in disbelief and wanted to throw up; then I wanted to cry. I was in a lot of pain and she didn't seem to care. So that was it. I called and got an appointment with a new doctor (September 12). It is a new doctor and sooner than my follow up appointment; so I will take it. So Tuesday Brandon and I decided that I wouldn't take the birth control pills anymore to see if that is in fact the case. I mean, it couldnt hurt, right?  Tuesday I still cramped and this morning is no different. I will give it 1-2 weeks off the birth control before I call that doctor back and bug her!!!


I have had these pictures from my surgery for a long time....just never shown them. I thought that some of you may be interested to see what the inside of a human looks like...I know that I was intrigued (maybe I am not grossed out because it is my body...if it was someone elses body, I may be grossed out) So...if you dont want to look at them....dont scroll down any further!! 


That white with red vains tube looking thing that her stick is poking  is (or was) my appendix


My appendix is in the corner and the white thing (it is suppose to be white) is an ovary

No comments:

Post a Comment