Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Friday, August 5, 2011

Thankful its Friday!

This morning before we even got out of bed, I sang the Friday song (just a song I made up that expresses how happy I am that it is Friday, nothing to fancy, it actually only has about 4 different words that I sing over and over along with a silly dance)!! 

I have come up with an idea to help me keep track of my "pain situation". I am in pain a lot and at different times in the day, I get nauseated a lot and at different times in the day. When people ask how I am feeling, I say that I am ok and really I guess I am (I don't think that I am dying.)  I say that I am ok because I am so use to the pain, I kind of don't realize it anymore unless it gets really, really sharp or I am not busy and can focus on it. That sounds weird but life goes on and I have to as well.

I have started a "pain journal". I listed all that has happened leading up to this point and what my doctor has said. That way when the pain gets sharp or when I get nauseated, I can track it. So when my doctor ask me, "how is the pain?" I will be able to show her instead of saying "its off and on". (Thanks to my mother for that helpful tip!)

Friday is trash day!!  Brandon and I have noticed, probably about 5 months ago, that we are "trashy people". Trash gets picked up every Friday. By Saturday it seems we already have about 2 bags in there! I guess I like to throw stuff out!!  Our can is always overloaded!! Maybe we need to cut down on that.

This weekend we are going to a birthday party for Ethan, he is turning 2! That is exciting but makes me realize that Landen is only 3 months behind him....EEEKKKK My baby will be 2 in 3 months!! NONONONO! That is going to be harder than him turning 1.

Saturday we are hanging out with Randi, Kris and Ethan. They moved away about 3 months ago and I'm excited to visit and catch up. :) 

This weather being above 100 (reaching 109 degrees) is RIDICULOUS!!!!  It is really miserable. Getting into my car from work, it feels like my skin is burning off!! It burns your eyes and takes your breath away!! God, please give us some relief from this harmful heat wave.

Friends, Have a wonderfully blessed weekend.

Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment