Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Monday, August 15, 2011

Ok Lord...I hear you!!! :)

"Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge." Ps. 62:8...Do not let unexpected problems distract you from My Presence. Instead, talk with Me about everything, and watch confidently to see what I will do. Make Me your Refuge by pouring out your heart to Me, trusting in Me at all times.~Jesus Calling~
Whats weird (well not werid; more like Jesus speaking to me) is right after I wrote my blog, I saw this.....  I had just poured out my heart to Jesus in my "humble" blog (less than 5 minutes had passed) and he answered me. Its an awesome feeling to be able to see His answers even in the most unexpected places!

No comments:

Post a Comment