Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Friday, July 1, 2011

Holiday Weekend!!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY AMERICA!!! 

So this Holiday weekend we have big plans!! Not many plans but I am SO excited about reuniting with a high school friend. It is so ridiculous that we haven't spoken or seen each other in, oh I'd say about 4-5 years, and she lives in TYLER!! Shame on me.

I am so excited to see her kids and for her to meet Landen. Her mother and older sister and I were close too. We were all like sisters.  They will all be there. We will meet up at The Villages and swim! Landen will have so much fun doing that and I will have so much fun with my friend. :) I talked with her last night through text for a little while. We both wanna know so much about each other. I cant wait to see her face!!

We will fire up the smoker this weekend and relax. Maybe do some house work. We will have a great time, just being a family! 

Hope you all have a great and safe holiday weekend. Enjoy it with your family!!

God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment