Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Prayers Please.

This morning a dear friend had her baby, at 33 weeks. Sweet Audrey weighs 4 pounds, 8 ounces and is 17.5 inches long. Please pray for her strength to eat and breath on her own.

I am still in pain...it isn't fun!! I don't really feel like talking about it much because I don't have answers to the questions I want answered. All I know is that I am badly cramping and I get nauseated off and on. I know that I get sick to my stomach because of the pain. My back hurts and my front hurts. lol I just keep pushing through. No matter how much I would like to lay in the bed and not do anything, I cant. Life goes on and maybe it is just me, but I cant quit because I hurt....people count on me!  I hate that I am "use to hurting" and this is my normal now.  So, that is me....a hurting woman with no answers.

Sunday I will start 21 days, of antibiotics, taking them twice daily. My doctor is guessing, yes I said guessing, that my uterus has an infection. Crazy to think that if this is it, I have had an infection in my uterus for 8 months!! Not good!

If this doesn't work, then we will look into other options.

She said that the laproscopy did not show any endometriosis, but she told me Monday that there could be endometriosis inside my uterus!! WHAT!!!  That is crazy and scary!

Today, could you please say a prayer for little Audrey? That God will guide the doctors and give the ability to send her home as soon as possible. Pray that God will be with the Lawson family during this tough time.

Also, would you please say a prayer for me and my uterus. That it will give up this battle, I'm tired of fighting!! :)

Have a Blessed and Wonderful Day.
No matter how hard it is raining on your parade, always look for God's light that is shining through!

No comments:

Post a Comment