Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. - Psalm 25:5

Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Joy Within

Random thoughts:

All day yesterday I seemed to be anxious about something. I was not sure what it was; I wasnt excepecting anything to happen...just couldnt stop feeling anxious. I did not like that feeling at all. It was uncomfortable. 

When I got off work; I picked up my baby and went to the store. Did you know that Albertsons is playing a Yahtzee  game? Dependig on what you buy determines how many game cards you get. Sunday Brandon picked up about 10 cards. He scratched 5 and didnt win anything. It is all about luck. you have to pick which block to scratch in each row and hope all of the ones you scratched match up.....he wasnt very lucky! So I start scratching mine....just randomly picking squares and I won....twice!!  :) I got a free Dial Body Wash (when I picked it up at the store it was priced at $6!!!  Yeah, soooo over priced but it was free for me!) and the other was for two more tickets! I have about 6 I need to scratch today. Im pretty excited! he he he

I got Landen a small pizza...ok, honestly I didnt think he liked pizza...so I got one that I liked in case I was forced to eat it! lol. When we got home; we cooked it. Much to my surprise he was very patient waiting for it. He at all but like 3 peices!! He loved it!!   We then burnt off those calories by running around the house with diapers on our head....he thought it was hilarious, it was a lot of fun!!  At one point, he tore his own diaper off and ran to the bath room.....so I helped him onto the potty and he pee-peed!! :) Im such a proud momma! When daddy got home, we all made dinner and Mr. Piggy (Landen) after eating the pizza at half a plate of beef fried rice! LOL

I love spending time with my baby boy. He is amazing and I learn so much about him everyday. He fills my heart with pure joy! Everyday we spend time together. But everyday is not the same. It really depends on what mood my heart, mind and body is in. I have been trying to stay present in the moment with Landen. Each moment slips by so fast and I want to be actually be present with everyone and take as many photos as I can!!  I put more on the computer last night and for his 20 month folder (yes, I have a seperate folder for each month he has been alive, from birth to 20 months - I wonder how long I will go....until he is 18? Ha ha ha) I already have 275 pictures and about 10 videos. I love love love capturing the moments. So when this momma's heart is breaking I can go back and cry because my baby boy is growing so fast. :)

This morning I am in a wonderful mood. The joy within is just overflowing!!! I am having lunch with Mrs. Janet...so much to talk about. My Sunday School class is having a pool party this Saturday; I am getting baptized this Sunday and my dad is coming in to town to see that. It is full of new and scary but WONDERFUL things!!! 

[When I sing praise to the Lord, it fills my heart with joy and each word touches my soul. But when I raise a hand to the sky and sing with my eyes closed.....it seems SO much better!!!  And there is nothing like singing in the car, but I cant let go of the wheel and close my eyes while driving! ]

I told you this blog was full of random thoughts! 
Brandon and I created an amazing boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment